With many hosting providers offering protection against DDoS attacks, their service’s quality is often not enough to block real-world attacks, especially when the hosting infrastructure has not been specifically designed for the purpose.
StormWall offers both quality hosting and real protection against DDoS attacks from a single source, offering you the ability to get protected quickly, while avoiding additional costs, risks and headaches. With our Anti-DDoS hosting, you will be able to forget about website protection related hassles once and for all.
The Anti-DDoS hosting service with automated DDoS attack protection is an effective solution to the problem of possible break-ins and harm caused by hackers. You can connect it at any stage of your web resource existence.
Select a subscription plan
|Number of domains||1||1||1|
|Number of subdomains||5||10||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Core / RAM / Processes ?||100% / 2Gb / 70||175% / 4Gb / 120||275% / 6Gb / 250||275% / 6Gb / 250||Dedicated server or VPS|
|Number of databases ?||1||1||1||unlimited||1|
|Disk space||3 Gb SSD||15 Gb SSD||50 Gb SSD||50 Gb SSD||unlimited|
|Websocket support ?|
|Dedicated IP address||No||No||1||1||Contact us|
|For websites with max visitors (daily)||up to 5 000||up to 50 000||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Included legitimate bandwidth (excess allowed) ?||10 Mbps||25 Mbps||50 Mbps||50 Mbps||Contact us|
|Max support reaction time||60 min||60 min||30 min||30 min||15 min|
|Expert AntiDDoS support|
|SolidWall Cloud WAF||from 80/mth||from 80/mth||from 640/mth||from 640/mth||from 640/mth|
|Guaranteed availability (SLA), not less than ?||98%||98%||99,2%||99,2%||99,5%|
|Ideal for||Special offer for small websites||Optimal solution for small e-commerce websites, corporate websites and web||Most effecient solution for business||Most effecient solution for business||Flexible solution for your own highly available hosting|
|Backup regularity||1 per day||1 per day||1 per day||1 per day||1 per day|
|DDoS-protected DNS (for domains under protection)|
|HyperCache CDN and website load optimization|
|Control panel||cPanel||cPanel||cPanel||cPanel||cPanel, Plesk or ISP Manager|
|Maximum filtering bandwidth without connection inspection (stateless)||Over 2 Tbps||Over 2 Tbps||Over 2 Tbps||Over 2 Tbps||Over 2 Tbps|
|Maximum filtering bandwidth with connection inspection (stateful)||Over 600 Gbps||Over 600 Gbps||Over 600 Gbps||Over 600 Gbps||Over 600 Gbps|
|Legitimate traffic volume||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Delivery time||15 min||15 min||15 min||15 min||15 min|
|Price per month||69||140||300||560||By request|
Who needs our service
Our Anti-DDoS hosting will be equally effective for small companies and large corporations. The protected hosting service will also be useful for business portals and landing pages.
Why you need Anti-DDoS hosting
- Each month, two in three companies worldwide face DDoS attacks. These kinds of cyberattacks threaten web assets of organizations in all industries, including public services, payment systems, financial services, healthcare providers, mass media outlets, online shops, coupon and gaming platforms, cryptocurrency exchanges, as well as Internet of Things devices.
- Downtime caused by an attack can lead to million-dollar losses.
- Owners of websites having no DDoS protection run the risk of losing customer trust, competitive ability, and ultimately profits.
- Your website could come under attack due to the actions of disgruntled employees, extortion or blackmailing, unscrupulous competitors, political extremists, or even just hackers enjoying themselves.
- Moreover, an attack could be used to direct attention away from an attempt to steal your company databases.
What will your company get
- Web hosting and protection against DDoS attacks from a single source
- Efficient filtering of any DDoS attack
- Improving response time of your websites
- Choose optimum subscription plan for your needs
- No extra costs for hardware, software, and DDoS attacks protectionк
- Add protection for unlimited domains and subdomains
- Mail server, databases, DNS server, dedicated IP addresses and solid state disk (SSD) space
- Simple and fast migration of your online resources to our datacenters
- Daily backups
StormWall advantages over other solutions*
- World-class, advanced DDoS protection service that uses AI to detect abnormal traffic, predict an attack and identify its likely scenario.
- Begin using the service in as little as 10 minutes
- User-friendly and intuitive control panel
- Continuous improvement of our cloud security platform by our own team of experts, enabling us to efficiently counter hacker and DDoS attacks of various nature and intensity.
- Expert 24x7 technical support with an average response time of just 5-7 minutes
- Guaranteed availability of the protected web resource
* We will provide a comparative analysis of our service and other solutions at your request. Please contact our chat
How StormWall Anti-DDoS hosting works
- The hosting server is located in our network, with less than 1 millisecond latency to the filtering system.
- Accounts that already have active protection get highlighted in the cPanel dashboard.
How we ensure the high quality of our service
All of your server’s inbound traffic is cleaned up in three stages:
Edge routers. Over 100 edge routers all over the world are set up to discard traffic that should never reach your servers. This layer of protection makes our clients resistant to 100+ Gbps attacks, with TCP and UDP amplification attempts completely blocked at this layer.
Hardware filters. Most of TCP/UDP flood is being blocked at this layer. Thanks to using hardware-based filtering appliances, extremely high packet processing speeds are achieved. The filtering network is built in a way to evenly distribute load between a number of hardware filtering appliances.
Stateful filters The thin filtering layer is where the most complex and sophisticated attacks are blocked, including bot attacks. For HTTP traffic, this layer includes our BanHammer HTTP filtering system.
Your website will load faster with StormWall protection because large files will be automatically cached in the RAM of our caching servers and delivered to your customers momentarily! With RAM being dozens of times faster than SSD disk, all of your websites can be efficiently sped up this way. In addition, HyperCache removes most of unnecessary load from your server, further helping it respond faster. HyperCache operates absolutely transparent for your website visitors and does not require you to make any changes to your website setup. It does not cache anything unnecessary and is highly customizable for your needs. Even if your server is in another part of the world, your users will load content from the nearest location!
BanHammer is our system for filtering out HTTP floods, precisely tuned based on dozens of thousands real-world attacks that had targeted our clients’ websites. Despite the name, there are no actual “bans” - we use intelligent filtering methods based on behavioral and signature analysis, enabling to minimize false positives while maximizing the percentage of flood traffic being filtered out.
Our FlowSense system continuously monitors all of your server/website incoming data flows, looking for anomalies and automatically determining the type of an ongoing attack. This enables automated adjustment of filtering parameters using the BGP FlowSpec (RFC 5575) protocol and our filtering systems API.
Our infrastructure is built disaster-resilient from the ground up, so an event causing outage of one point-of-presence will not lead to a connection loss. How it is achieved? Thanks to our Global Session system, all our filtering points all over the world “know” whenever a visitor has a connection to your server, and in case one point-of-presence becomes unavailable traffic will be automatically redirected to another location nearest to the client.
Online traffic from your customers to your servers almost always goes via the cheapest links which don’t provide optimum speed and latency. When you add StormWall protection, traffic from a filtering point nearest to the client is forwarded to your server over best low-latency routes within StormWall network using our SpeedRoute technology, often leading to a 3-8 millisecond reduction in latency.
Becoming our client
Subscribing to StormWall Anti-DDoS hosting is as easy as ABC!
Method 1. Chat with our online consultant or call us! Our experts are always online, available 24x7 to help you connect in just 10 minutes.
Method 2. Choose a suitable payment plan and click Order. You then will be able to take all the necessary steps to enable and configure protection on your own.
- Credit card (Visa/Mastercard/etc.)
- Wire transfer
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay